ChemoINTEL™ is a functional multi-parametric chemosensitivity assay measuring the real-time kinetic molecular and morphologic apoptotic response in isolated tumor cells (dissociated solid tumors or hematologic cancers) induced by cytotoxic agents, targeted molecular therapeutics, biologics, or combination therapy.
Pierian Biosciences has implemented an automated, 384-well based imaging platform to provide biopharmaceutical support services for Pre-Clinical thru Phase IV clinical trials. Using a highly-automated, plate-based imaging system, Pierian Biosciences provides the following for evaluation of cells from dissociated solid tumors or hematologic cancers.
- Single-cell functional, real-time kinetic analysis of cytotoxic induced apoptosis and cell death in freshly isolated viable tumor cells
- Quantification of cellular response across multiple molecular and morphologic metrics
- Standardized cytotoxic drug panels based on NCCN guidelines
- Standardized high throughput drug screening and unique ability to evaluate novel drug combinations in pre-clinical setting or early Phase I-II clinical trials
- Time-lapse video of ChemoINTEL™ Assay [ MORE ]
- Publications and presentations [ MORE ]
- Further resources [ MORE ] [ MORE ]